Christmas time is right around the corner and that means that the time to start brainstorming and shopping for fantastic gifts to get your loved ones and friends. But not all of these people are as easy to shop for as we wish and finding the perfect gift can be tricky. Whether your giftee would appreciate traditional Christmas gifts or have more unique interests, we have the gift ideas for you. Here is some inspiration for traditional gifts and unique Christmas gift ideas
Traditional Christmas Gifts:
1) Toys – Children have been receiving toys as gifts for centuries. Popular choices include dolls, action figures, and board games. Do some research on the popular characters or playsets that you know kids will want to show off to their friends.
2) Clothes – A new outfit is always a welcome gift, especially during the colder months. You can opt for something festive, like a holiday sweater, or something more timeless, like a nice coat. A good ugly sweater can last someone for many years, ugly sweater parties are a fun time to show off your goofy Christmas clothes and these parties will be around for many years to come.
3) Jewelry – A classic gift for many occasions, jewelry is always appreciated. You can go for something flashy and expensive, or something more personal and sentimental. Find out whether the person prefers bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, etc so that they can properly fit the piece into the personal style.
4) Home décor – Christmas is the perfect time to give your loved ones a little something to spruce up their home. Popular choices include candles, picture frames, and knick-knacks. Whether you want to give a gift that can be used year-round or a house decoration that is Christmas-specific, you are sure to get the person a gift they will use.
5) Food – Gourmet food items make great gifts, especially for the people in your life who love to cook. Think about things like fancy olive oils, spices, and jams. Maybe a kitchen appliance for your friend who prefers to cook for themself.
Unique Christmas Gifts:
1) Experiences – Instead of giving material possessions, you can give your loved one memories that will last a lifetime. Popular experiences include tickets to a show, a day at the spa, or a weekend getaway. This can be very personalized to people’s hobbies so make sure that you give them an experience in their wheelhouse.
2) Gift baskets – Curating a gift basket full of small items related to a hobby or interest is a thoughtful way to show you care. For example, you could put together a basket full of baking supplies for the baker in your life, or gardening tools for the green thumb.
3) Customized gifts – There are now many companies that offer unique, customized gifts. You can have things like jewelry and clothing made with specific names or initials, or you can create a custom photo book or mug. You can customize virtually anything so make sure to find something they will use and love.
4) Donations – For the person who has everything, consider making a donation to their favorite charity in their name. This is a great way to give back and show you care at the same time.
5) DIY gifts – If you’re crafty, you can make your own gifts to give to your loved ones. This is a great option for those who appreciate thoughtful, personal touches. Popular DIY gifts include homemade candles, soaps, and scarves.
No matter what you choose to give this holiday season, the most important thing is that it comes from the heart. With a little thought and creativity, you’re sure to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Merry Christmas!