Marketing can be a complicated process, and for many companies it’s one of the most expensive aspects of doing business.
With so much riding on marketing campaigns, it’s critical that marketers optimize their efforts to maximize ROI. That’s where technology comes in. Marketing Technology Blog provides up-to-date information on important topics such as social media, email marketing, CRM software and more.
Marketing teams are always looking for new and innovative ways to market their products and services. With the fast paced nature of business today, marketing needs to be constantly evolving in order to keep up with consumers’ ever changing demands.
In this blog post, we will explore some of the latest trends in digital marketing technology, what is the best blog site for a business ,Tips, Techniques and Tools for Marketing Teams that you can implement into your team’s marketing strategy.
From social media management platforms like Hootsuite, which allow you to manage all of your social media channels from one interface, to live video streaming apps such as Periscope or Facebook Live, there are so many incredible tools out there that can help take your company’s marketing efforts to the next level!
Tools for Marketing Teams:
Periscope is a live streaming video app that allows you to broadcast your event or thoughts in real time. It’s available on the App Store and Google Play Store, so it can be downloaded onto any iPhone or Android device.
Facebook Live also offers users an opportunity to share their content LIVE from anywhere they are. All you have to do is tap “Go Live” when broadcasting and select which of your friends will see what’s happening as it happens by adding them into the audience list. The feature was first introduced back in April 2016 at FBLAACON – an annual global conference for marketing professionals – where Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom said live video would be the next big thing in social media.
Google Marketing Platform:
Test variations of your site, track analytics to see which keywords bring people to your site, create personalized landing pages to see how they each perform, and more with Google Marketing Platform. Because it’s Google, they can handle your business no matter the size.
Hootsuite is widely used across businesses of all sizes for good reason. It connects with over 30 social networks, and beyond the social media scheduling basics, the social monitoring tools provide useful data for your team.
Nicereply is a customer experience management platform used to measure Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort Score and Net Promoter Score.
Hundreds of teams at companies like Microsoft, Lenovo, Hubspot and Buffer use Nicereply to collect customer feedback. They want to improve the quality of their customer support, service, product and marketing.
PopSurvey promises to help create questionnaires people will enjoy taking. The tool includes reports, customized design, mobile surveys, and beyond.
Tips for marketing technology:
- Make sure to update your CRM software on a regular basis. Atlassian, the company behind JIRA and Confluence, releases updates for their products every six months with new features. When they release an update you can get it by signing into your account online or through the app store when using mobile devices.
- Invest in marketing automation tools that will help streamline tasks like email outreach, lead generation and sales nurturing campaigns so you’ll have more time to focus on customer relationships instead of spending all day sending emails! Marketo is one example of a popular platform for this type of work; see what other programs are available before making any final decisions.
Techniques for Marketing Teams:
- Create an email marketing strategy for your company. Tool examples include: Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact and Hubspot which offer templates to get you started with building out a basic campaign or template.
- You can also find other free resources online such as Campaign Monitor and Drip – these tools will allow you to create campaigns that are more personalized than mass emails sent out by big companies like Groupon or Amazon where the subscriber doesn’t even know what they’re going to receive next!
- Integrate social media monitoring into your workflow so you don’t miss anything important on any of the networks. Tools such as Hootsuite as mentioned above ,will make it easy for teams (who use multiple networks) to manage their accounts alleams Marketing forTools.
In this blog post, we’ve shared neuroscience principles and marketing technology tips to help you increase your sales. We hope that some of the ideas here have sparked new ways for you to think about how customers react to your products or services.